- Show up on time. Most forays start at 10am. If you are not on time you may miss instructions as to where to meet afterwards for mushroom identification.
- Obey Park Rules. Everyone of our foray sites require that dogs be on a leash at all times.
FORAY COLLECTION IS FOR SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES
- Basically it is ILLEGAL to collect fungi in New Jersey State Parks. Never collect anything in our state parks except during our foray collection period on the actual day of the foray.
- Many other sites NJMA visits also require permits. Do not have the club lose its permits by collecting for eating during the forays.
- Follow foray collecting procedures. We collect for identification, and not eating, so we need the whole mushroom.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND PRIVACY
- Please do not photograph other people without their permission.
Last Updated: 2022-11-16